A life lived in unity, liberty and diversity, with an increasing appetite for working with and for the people
- Born and raised in Moldova with parents coming from Transylvania and Wallachia
- 9 years of academic and post-academic training, resulting in 2 BA’s at Babeș-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca, 1 MA at Amsterdam University, 1 MA at Maastricht University, and all PSYCH-K®, PER-K®, and The Emotion Code™ certificates, along with the personal development counseling certificate, all obtained in The Netherlands, Romania, UK, and USA.
- 5 years spent volunteering, coordinating volunteers, and involving in the community
- 5 years dedicated to consulting activities involving advanced techniques of communication and PSYCH-K®, PER-K®, and The Emotion Code™ techniques, while working with a various number of people and companies from Romania and abroad; multiple activities aimed at helping the employees of small companies to achieve their personal and professional objectives; successfully aiding children, youths, adults and seniors by supporting them in their struggle to overcome fears, self-esteem related problems, and communication-related challenges in general; multiple sessions with people from all environments: preschoolers, students at all levels, employees, public servants, freelancers, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, retirees, stay-at-home mothers and fathers, athletes, soldiers, elite fighters etc.
- 2 years of public speaking dedicated to expanding an innovative concept of world-class Romanian business that’s already successful in Romania and other European countries
- ALWAYS PASSIONATE ABOUT WORLD DYNAMICS, INSPIRED BY NATURE, AND WILLING TO EVOLVE
Advanced communication techniques consultant, personal development counselor, public speaker, solopreneur and founder of Proper Act Counsulting